Wednesday 10 July 2013

A New Beginning

Happy Summer!

Just a quick update on yoga classes at svasukha.  I recently closed my current studio space as of June 30th and decided to take a proper summer holiday! 

I also decided to go back full time to school teaching.  So as a result my class schedule will be reduced beginning this Fall.  I never wanted my yoga teaching to be a source of stress!  That just goes against the zen I'm trying to help you find with my classes!  As a result there will also no longer be extensions on 8 week sessions.  More info on class schedule and payment to follow.

I do have a new space that isn't quite ready yet and classes will resume in September.

I wish you a very happy holidays!  May you find your sukha (sweetness) in the beautiful sunshine of summer.

All the best -
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment